Wash your hands
We advise washing your hands with soap and water as much as possible and especially before and after touching our bike and helmet and entering our car.
If soap and water is not available please use alcohol based hand sanitisers.
Hand hygiene tools
As part of our coronavirus policy we have the following in place in our office:
- Soap dispenser in our bathroom
- Self-closing tap in the bathroom, so no need to touch the tap with your clean hands
- Wall mounted tissue paper dispenser in our bathroom
- Paper bin with a swing cover, no need to touch anything
- Alcohol sanitisers at the entrance area and in our car
- See advice at NHS or WHO websites on how to best wash your hands
Although not scientifically proven, it is known that drinking a few sips of water frequently will help to clear your throat and flush any germs down to your stomach. Here your natural stomach acids will kill them off.
As usual we provide all clients with plenty of water to drink from our cool boxes before, during and after the tour.
We believe that beer does the same, so we will still give away a free beer after every bike tour 🙂
Symptoms & change your tour
We handle a no-hassle policy for refunds should you feel you are not able to do an activity with us. See here for our cancelation policy. Should you have the symptoms of coronavirus, please contact Frank anytime to postpone or cancel your tour.
We hope this coronavirus will not affect you and your loved ones. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Phone/ whatsapp +351 912 120 123 🇵🇹 🇳🇱 🇬🇧 🇩🇪
Landline +351 282 969 520
There is no scientific proof in the images below.