Last updated March 10, 2020
Before booking an activity with OUTDOOR-TOURS.COM, Lda, please make sure that you understand and agree to all our terms and conditions. Once your payment is entered and accepted, it is understood that you have read, acknowledged and agreed to all our terms and conditions.
Acceptance of booking
Your order has not been accepted or confirmed until you receive an e-mail from us stating that your payment has been accepted. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason we see fit.
REFUND & CANCELATION POLICY
- 100% free cancellation or changes up to 7 days before the start of the tour
- 80% Refund up to 48 hours before the start of the tour
- 0% Refund for cancellations later than 48 hours before the start of the tour
Multi Day Packages
(Packages longer than 24 hours with accommodation included)
- 100% free cancellation up to 30 days before the start of tour
- 70% Refund up to 21 days before the start of tour
- 30% Refund for cancellations up to 14 days before the tour
- 0% Refund for cancellations later than 14 days before the tour
In case we cancel
- In case of severely bad weather or bad sea conditions or other reasons where we have to cancel your tour or holiday package, we will provide you with a 100% refund.
- This refund will be issued usually on the same day and latest within 72 hours. All moneys will be transferred back to you in the same way as we have received them, for example bank transfer, credit card payment or cash.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue any other compensations for canceled tours. We will do our best to help you to reschedule your tour or to find another activity if you wish so.
Our company operates and is registered in Portugal. Therefore, the client agrees and understands that only Portuguese law will apply in the event of any disagreements or legal disputes.
Liability & insurance
In both the core activities of Outdoor-Tours.com Lda, as the activities from third party suppliers you will be as a participant exposed to different terrain, weather, language, culture and climate conditions. Given these specific conditions, all activities are not without risk for people with specific afflictions such as asthma, heart or nervous disorders.
Participants declare that they are aware of the risks this activity involves and will follow at all times the safety instructions from the Outdoor-Tours.com staff.
Before every activity every participant should organize a proper personal accident insurance and medical assistance insurance. Outdoor-Tours.com Lda can provide this insurance, which meets the conditions of the Portuguese law, for an additional, non-refundable, fee of € 2,- per person per day. In case participant(s) wish to do so, please provide Outdoor-Tours.com Lda with your name and date of birth, at least 24 hours before the start of the activity.
All participants are always insured by Outdoor-Tours.com Lda against ‘third party liability’, which is standard included on every activity, and is accordingly our outdoor activity license and the Portuguese law.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Rua Francisco Bivar 142A
Portimão, Algarve 8500-132